Center for BLENDED VALUE Studies (former Center for ESG Economics) was established in December 2015 by the Scientific Society of KNEU in cooperation with Konrad Adenauer Foundation, investment company “EAVEX Capital”, consulting company “Synergizers”, “Baker Tilly”.
The main areas of activities in the area of climate finance and economics of climate change:
- cooperation with private and government organizations, other educational institutions;
- preparation and conduction of the scientific researches and consulting projects;
- conducting the conferences, elaboration of study programs and courses;
- consulting services, public lectures, assistance in project teams organization;
- other activities consistent with the tasks of the Centre and the national legislation.