Green Business School offers different types of programs: training, short-term programs and education courses are of the particular interest.
- environmental taxation, green public procurement;
- EU Emission Trading System, Guarantees of Origin, energy efficiency certificates;
- green debt financing (sustainability, green and social obligations);
- non-financial reporting/rating and consulting;
- green finance with R;
- green financial policy;
- non-financial risks management;
- sustainable supply chains;
- green project financing;
- green business.
Training programs are the three hours courses dedicated to the representatives from different sectors of the economy and financial institutions; provide one case study and give an opportunity to see new ideas how to make investment decisions with regard to nonfinancial (enviornemntal, social, and government) risks.
Short-term programs are 6-8 hours courses with the main goal to give the fundamentals in integrating nonfinancial risks in the business strategies; case studies will allow to show the materiality of ESG factors and their role in making investment decisions and giving the credits.
Courses for 12-14 hours with the mein goal to explore the role of ESG factors in different topics; show the influence of the nonfinancial risks on the overal financial results, outcomes (market value of the company).