We did it for the fourth time in a row!
This year our seminar was supported by the EITI Deutschland and the main focus was on the non-financial/sustainability reporting and the way how a better transparency could bring more benefits for the economic agents.
Particular attention was given to the following topics:
– Blended Value Creation;
– EITI Reporting Standards;
– Green Debt Financial Instruments (green, blue,
sustainability, cat bonds, etc.);
– Environmental/Carbon Taxation;
– Blockchain Solutions for Financial, Energy and Carbon
– Climate Insurance;
– Urban Climate Finance;
– other climate-related issues.
Thanks to all and see you next year!